Control Techniques SI-ETHERNET
ETHERNET communications module for Unidrive M200 - M700
SI-Ethernet supports real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), HTTP, SMTP, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP. The module can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies, such as wireless networking.
- Real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Protocol), Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP
- Network synchronization of less than 1 μs jitter (typically <200 ns)
- 1 ms cycle time for synchronous cyclic data
- Bandwidth protection through a network gateway that manages non-real-time Ethernet messages
- Master/follower and peer-to-peer communications capabilities
- Addressing is IP based Dual 100 BASE-TX RJ45 connectors with support for shielded twisted pair, full-duplex 100 Mbps connectivity with auto crossover correction
- Integrated switches allow for use of line networks i.e. daisy chaining
- Both ports operate in full duplex mode as a network switch
- LED indication of network port activity
*Note: SI option modules are not compatible with Unidrive M200 - M400 or HS30 frame size 1 drives.
Click here to download the SI-ETHERNET Users Guide.