M750-01200022A10101AB110 Digitax HD
200VAC - 240VAC single or 3 phase
M750 Digitax HD Servo Drive 2.2A Ethernet
Digitax HD M750 Ethernet
Network servo drive for centralized and decentralized motion applications
Digitax HD M750 Ethernet is a network servo drive for centralized and decentralized motion applications, featuring multi-protocol Ethernet ports enabling support of real-time Ethernet with RTMoE (Real-Time Motion over Ethernet). Additional protocol support includes Modbus TCP and EtherNet/IP or PROFINET RT used with PLC Controlled Motion for centralized controllers.
The new Digitax HD M750 Ethernet servo drive also hosts the on-board Advanced Motion Controller for distributed 1.5 axis motion control.
Open, efficient, synchronized Ethernet
Maximize machine productivity through high performance deterministic Ethernet. Access future developments in IT-based industries where billions of nodes are installed, future proofing your investments. Ethernet webpages hosted onboard the M750 Ethernet drive.
Digitax HD’s standard Ethernet also supports RTMoE (Real-Time Motion over Ethernet) which provides synchronized communication between drives using the Precision Time Protocol as defined by IEEE1588 V2. Distributed clocks are used to automatically synchronize the position, speed and current loops across all drives.
Minimum size, maximum performance!
Due to our innovative design you only increase drive size when option modules are used, achieving significant space saving in the overall configuration.
See the "Options & Accessories" section below for details about the flexibility of Digitax HD M750 Ethernet.
- 300% peak current performance pulse-duty overload
- Optimized control loops for high dynamic performance
- 62.5 μs current loop
- 250 μs position and speed loop
- Up to 16 kHz switching frequency (default ratings specified at 8 kHz)
- Supports a wide range of feedback technologies including EnDat 2.2, Hiperface SinCos, Incremental Quadrature, SinCos, BiSS-C, SSI, Resolvers and others.
- Maximum performance package with high torque density, low inertia Unimotor hd servo motors
Supports RTMoE (Real-Time Motion over Ethernet) which provides synchronized communication between drives using the Precision Time Protocol as defined by IEEE1588 V2:
- Distributed clocks are used to automatically synchronize the position, speed and current loops across all drives
- 1 ms cycle time for synchronous cyclic data
- High speed network synchronization of less than 1 μs jitter (typically (typically <200 ns) and 1 ms cycle time for synchronous cyclic data
- Multi-protocol Ethernet support of EtherNet/IP or PROFINET RT in addition to Modbus TCP/IP, HTTP and SMTP
Advanced 1.5 axes Motion Controller, key features include:
- 250 μs cycle time
- Motion profile generator
- Electronic gearbox
- Interpolated cam
- Homing functions
- High speed position freeze
- With its 1.6 in (40 mm) width and with the option bracket of only 0.86 in (22 mm), the new intelligent servo drive provides a competitive maximum width of 2.44 in (62 mm).
- Reduce cabinet height by directly stacking rows of drives. Patented Ultraflow™ technology expels heat directly outside of the cabinet through the rear of the drive (drive heat dissipation can also be achieved via vents on the top of the drive, as standard).
- Fits into cabinets just 8 in (200 mm) deep
Easy installation and setup
- DIN rail alignment
- Kits for easy multi-axis installation
- Single motor cable and electronic motor name plate for fast set up
- Seamless motor-drive pairing with Unimotor hd servo motors
- Easy access pluggable connectors
- Rapid commissioning with the Unidrive M Connect PC tool and SD cards
- Machine Control Studio provides a flexible and intuitive environment for programming automation and motion control features
- Programmable with IEC61131 standard languages
- Two option slots to add features and functionality for Communication, Feedback, I/O and/or Machine Controller (please see the "Options & Accessories" section for details)
- Multi-protocol Ethernet
- Reduced downtime with machine safety- Integrated dual safe torque off- Meets SIL3 (Safety Integrity Level 3) and PLe (Performance Level e)
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
System Integration Modules - Feedback
Quadrature encoder input interface module.
Encoder input and output interface supporting Quadrature, SinCos, EnDat and SSI encoders.
System Integration Modules - Communications
SI-PROFIBUS interface module enables follower connectivity. It is possible to use multiple SI-PROFIBUS modules or a combination of SI-PROFIBUS and other option module types to add additional functionality such as extended I/O, gateway functionality or additional PLC features.
SI-DeviceNet enables follower connectivity. It is possible to use multiple SI-DeviceNet modules to provide additional functionality.
Digitax HD's SI-CANopen interface module supports various profiles, offering optimum flexibility.
SI-Ethernet can be used to provide high speed drive access, global connectivity and integration with IT network technologies.
SI-EtherCAT allows Digitax HD servo drive to connect and interface with EtherCAT networks.
SI-PROFINET allows Digitax HD to communicate and interface with PROFINET PLCs and networks.
Interbus interface modules.
System Integration Modules - Applications
Extended advanced machine control, provides MCi200 functionality with additional ports and simultaneous connectivity to 2 separate Ethernet networks.
Second processor, providing advanced customization using industry standard IEC61131-3 programming languages.
Compatible module allows SyPTPro application programs to be re-complied for HD.
System Integration Modules - Additional I/O
Extended I/O interface module to increase the number of I/O points on a drive. Provides additional: 4 x Digital I/O, 3 x Analog inputs (default)/Digital inputs, 1 x Analog output (default)/Digital input, 2 x Relays.
The display (fitted on M753 & M750, ordered separately for M751) ensures access to drive diagnostics even in the absence of network connectivity. Includes 2 rotary switches for hardware setting of the node address for faster commissioning of the motion network.
KI-Compact 485 Adaptor
This allows the drive to communicate via RS485. This is commonly used for programming if the drive has no keypad.
The keypad is remote mountable, allowing flexible mounting on the outside of a panel (meets IP54/NEMA 12). Three line plain text, multi-language LCD keypad for rapid set-up and helpful diagnostics. Battery operated real-time clock allows accurate time stamping of events, aiding diagnostics.
Drive interface units - Communications
The USB Communications cable allows the drive to connect to a PC for use with our PC tools*.
Digitax M75C CapShare
Capacitor module (200 V and 400 V) with thermal protection to increase maximum energy storage capacity, and optimise energy efficient usage.
* Also requires KI-Compact-485 adaptor.
Commissioning and monitoring software
Based on Control Techniques’ 25 years' experience, Connect is our latest drive configuration tool for commissioning, optimizing and monitoring drive/system performance.
Automation and motion programming software
Control Techniques' Machine Control Studio provides a flexible and intuitive environment for programming Digitax HD’s new automation and motion control features.