Scalable Regen Dynamometer Controls Manufacturer
Call now to discuss your needs! 317-844-7328
Dynamometer Controls Built for High Performance Test Stands
What allows MES Indianapolis to build the best Dynamometer Controls Systems:
- Our dynamometer controls have distinct advantages in design and implementation
- The ability to switch between speed, torque or torque regulated speed follower modes
- Highest switching frequencies such as 4kHz, 8kHz, 12kHz, and 16kHz for the most efficient operation of motors.
- While our competition typically runs at 2 kHz to limit the amount of heat losses in the inverter.
- The Standard inverter controls motors up to 550Hz
- Also, the High Speed inverter controls motors up to 1600Hz with MES supplied high speed components.
- Horsepower ratings from 100HP – 5000HP for a single motor.
- Universal feedback options built-in as standard a standard option into the inverter allowing for any feedback device.
- The dynamometer control inverter has an onboard PLC for logic programs
- Also, the PLC has an industry standard IEC61131-3 programming environment for efficient system design and configuration
- As well as, MCi modules can be added to execute larger programs for advanced system control capability
- Integrated dual port Ethernet switch provides simple connectivity using standard connections
- Onboard real-time Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2) uses RTMoE (Real Time Motion over Ethernet) to provide fast communication
- Three system expansion ports are available to fit additional fieldbus, position feedback and I/O options
- Safe torque off as standard meeting safety needs with optional safety modules to meet the highest standards needed in the industry
- Regenerative systems available on all applications reducing power quality issues and saving money on power needs
So, when you’re looking for the best in dynamometer control systems, give us a call. MES built the controls on a test stand at Tesla Motors.
We build Regen dynamometer control systems to your specification. Call us to discuss your needs! 317-844-7328