Control Techniques’ CANopen interface supporting various profiles including several drive profiles.
- Up to 127 nodes can be on a network
- Data rates up to 1Mbps, automatically detected by the module
- Up to 4 cyclic data channels, each containing up to 4 words in/out
- Non-cyclic data available: SDO non-cyclic protocol or mapping non-cyclic channel into the cyclic data
- Vendor independent profi le supported: DS-402 profile supported (drives and motion control)
- A Control Techniques specific drive synchronization mechanism implemented for synchronization of position loops between drives on CANopen network
- Object dictionary extendible with an SM-Applications module