Control Techniques SI-PROFINET-V2
PROFINET communications module for Unidrive M200 - M700
SI-PROFINET allows the drive to communicate and interface with PROFINET PLCs and networks.
- Dual 100 BASE-TX RJ45 connectors with support for shielded twisted pair, full-duplex 100 Mbps connectivity with auto crossover correction
- Integrated switches allow for use of line networks i.e. daisy chaining
- Both ports operate in full duplex mode as a network switch PROFINET Real-time class RT_Class_1 and conformance class A
- Cycle times from 2 ms to 512 ms specified during configuration
- Automatic device replacement using the LLDP and DCP protocols
- LED indication of network port activity
- Up to 64 cyclic I/O module slots (maximum of 32 in and 32 out) configured by network configuration tool and GSDML file Identification and maintenance functions I&M0 to I&M4 supported
*Note: SI option modules are not compatible with Unidrive M200 - M400 or HS30 frame size 1 drives.